Emory University, Goizueta Business School:
Bachelor of Business Administration, 2012
- Information Systems & Operations Management
- Consulting / Venture Management
-MBA Class: Corporate Strategy
-BBA Classes: Strategic Management, Applied Integrated Marketing Communications
Extracurricular & Organizations:
- Waller Scholars Mentorship Program
- Boys & Girls Club
- Emory Wheel Advertising, Design Lead
- Alpha Tau Omega, Alpha Theta Chapter
SKILLS & SOFTWARE
User Experience & Design
Story-Telling & Consulting
Research & Analyses
Framework & Process Experience
Distilled Strategy, LLC | 5/2017 -Present (Atlanta, GA)
Founder / Strategist
We're a digital product design studio focused on helping startups, corporations, and serious entrepreneurs distill ideas into tangible user experiences with product strategy, design, and pitch work.
Deloitte Innovation Lab | 1/2017 - 6/2017 (Atlanta, GA)
Senior User Experience Designer, Contract: Led UX/UI and product design initiatives for a new enterprise product related to procurement.
The Home Depot | 9/2016 - 12/2016 (Atlanta, GA)
Senior User Experience Designer, Contract: Leading and introducing user-design principles in the enterprise product development process among the IT and Business departments in the Merchandising Division.
352 Inc. | 4/2014 - 8/2016 (Atlanta, GA)
Product & User Experience Strategist: Transformed clients’ business ideas into tangible experiences by (1) conducting market & user-based research, (2) validating & creating sound product strategy, and (3) designing & prototyping UX/UI layouts for their ideas’ digital components.
- Led workshops and created user flows, wireframes, investor presentation deck, and MVP planning document for MyLumper, a new B2B app sponsored by Georgia Tech's Flashpoint program that simplifies shipping transactions. (MyLumper.com)
- Validated a car-buying membership concept by establishing personas and analyzing market in Atlanta. Determined features for MVP and created a one-page marketing site to gauge national interest. Wireframed and prototyped accompanying mobile app experience. (Autotrader’s Flexdrive)
- Initiated UX brainstorming sessions and created user-flows/mid-fi designs that reimagined how an educational platform can be used by teachers from all socioeconomic backgrounds in GA. The project earned $2 million in funding due to positive user feedback and was lauded by GA Governor. (readrightfromthestart.org)
- Conducted stakeholder interviews, site tests, and competitive analyses to determine how a bank can compete with the national brands to attract Gen X & Millennials. Created new website strategy, content layout and an innovative navigation design through wireframes and mid-fi prototypes. (Hancock Whitney Bank)
- Managed lean UX workshops with a large car dealership to determine user personas and feature set list for reimagining the car buying experience. Conceived a mobile first approach, wireframed and tested mid-fi designs. Efforts led to a 20% higher conversion rate on mobile for users coming to the dealership.
- Won 2nd place at internal hackathon for Agile Flare, an agile visual dashboard targeted to product owners.
Brandmovers Inc. | 2/2012 - 3/2014 (Atlanta, GA)
Digital Strategist & Solutions Designer: Created ideas, strategies, and solutions to support new and organic business opportunities, working directly with the Director, Digital Strategy, and VP, Global Sales.
- Designed and developed digital strategies & concepts for mobile, tablet, and web solutions for clients, including several Fortune 500 companies.
- Played a leading role in acquiring over $1.2 million, 21% of annual revenues, in new business sales by creating highly effective marketing campaigns as well as conducting extensive market research and analysis to provide data-driven strategies and tactics.
- Implemented a fully envisioned process from the creative concept to the user-experience to the feature functionality for the company’s first fully native iPhone app client: Rodan + Fields Macro Xfoliator App
- Audited various company clients on SEO/SEM strength as well as brand popularity by examining trends on social media presence through Raven Tools, Google Analytics, and Net Base.
- Used Axure Pro, Photoshop CS6, and Balsamiq to build interactive prototypes, mockups, wireframes, and site maps as selling tools by the sales force and models for the creative and IT divisions.
- Successfully coordinated and collaborated with colleagues from the IT & Creative divisions, including team members in London and India, to provide cost-efficient, viable solutions to complex products and concepts.
Cox Communications | 5/2011 - 11/2012 (Atlanta, GA)
Product Development Internship & Patent Work Extension
- Operated as an in-house innovation consultant with a team of six interns to develop and design new product offerings, provide in-depth market analysis and financial evaluation, and gain extensive knowledge of the telecommunications industry to increase growth and profitability for the company.
- Utilized the IDEO-brainstorming process and created business cases to introduce to the company new interactive television products, Internet offerings, as well as disruptive technologies leading to 4 pending patents.
- Researched, modeled, and proposed product category expansions with potential partnership opportunities to the executive staff by promoting technical advancement as well as assessing competitive threats to the company’s business model.
- Designed user-interface mock-ups and prototypes for two web-based products and an Android app.
Coca-Cola Enterprises | 1/2011 - 5/2011 (Atlanta, GA)
Student-Consultant (2011), Teacher-Assistant (2012)
- Developed a marketing campaign with a team of eight student-consultants to promote and advertise the Coca Cola Freestyle Machine at Firehouse Subs to generate revenue and brand awareness.
- Conducted market research and surveys to understand trends in Generation Y and their attraction towards Coca-Cola products.
- Utilized Accenture Consulting tools to provide competitive analysis as well as potential financial costs and ROI associated with the marketing campaign deliverables
- Blueprinted QR-code marketing material, in-store posters, a smartphone game, an interactive website, and marketing collateral for online social networks
Cox Media, Inc. | 5/2010 - 8/2010 (Atlanta, GA)
- Examined and evaluated the 2010 FIFA World Cup programming as well as U.S. Hispanic population demographic data for future marketing strategies
- Developed over fifty programming tools with both qualitative and quantitative resources in the form of ratings tracking, intranet development, packaging ideas, one-sheets, and genre and demographic information for cable channels
- Researched products and ideas through Nielsen and accredited business journals resulting in team discussions on new product innovations and concepts to meet the company’s financial goals.
ON THE SIDE
Fitted | 2/2016-Present (Atlanta, GA; Duke Univeristy - Durham, NC)
Consultant, Product Strategist, UX/UI Designer
- Spearheaded MVP strategy for an entrepreneurship team currently enrolled in the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University.
- Assisted in presentation deck design and prototyped mobile experience for investor presentations as well as determined feature set for phase 1 and phase 2 of the launch.
Operation Wing Girl | 5/2015-7/2015 (Atlanta, GA)
Consultant, Product Strategist, UX/UI Designer
- Restructured & revamped a startup concept by finding cost-saving development solutions, directing MVP strategy, introducing the agile process, and recruiting target market for user-testing; reimagined investor meeting presentations.
- Conceived, designed UI/UX, and prototyped mobile experience; reimagined and created new content for marketing site.
Sourcify | 11/2013 (Atlanta Startup Weekend)
Third Place Winner; Product Strategist, UX/UI Designer, Presenter
Created a mobile app prototype, marketing strategy and revenue model in 48 hours for "Sourcify," a platform that allows consumers to discover what raw materials and recyclable items are used in CPG and food items in the US market.
Next Generation Men | 3/2012 - Present (Atlanta, GA.)
Pro Bono, Digital Strategist, UX/UI Designer
(404) 518 6744